Submit a return request
Want to do an exchange instead of a return. Click here.
In order to submit a request, you will need to log into your account. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of the MOR website and then request a return.
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the MOR team. 5. Click Request return.
If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.
Be sure to add “firstname.lastname@example.org" to your White List/Safe Sender List to ensure you receive our emails.
Click here for more information on our return and exchange policy.